Welcome to Student Resources!
We’re glad you’re part of our studio family, and we want you to make the most of your Mattix Music experience.
On this page, you’ll find lots of useful information you’ll need.
Join the Facebook group “Mattix Music Studio-Students Only”
We’ve got our own private Facebook group for our families to connect, share ideas, videos, pictures, and get their questions answered. Look it up and ask to join! Only Mattix Music students are allowed to join.
Did you know Mattix Music Studio has an app? Download MindBody to request lesson times, check your schedule, and update your profile on your mobile devices. Search for our studio name the first time you open the app and use your usual username and password to log in.
- December 4-21: Music Together Holiday classes in session
- December 7: Holiday Singalong 6:15-7:00pm
- December 16: Last day of 1st semester lessons
- December 17-23: Make-up classes offered, times TBA
- December 23-January 6: No lessons – Winter Break
- January 7: 2nd semester lessons begin
- January 8: 100-Day Practice Challenge begins
- January 8-March 16: Music Together winter classes in session
- January 19: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- February 2: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- February 23: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- March 9: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- March 18-31: Miss Sharon’s lessons cancelled
- March 25-31: No lessons – Spring Break
- April 2-June 8: Music Together spring classes in session
- April 6: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- April 18: 100-Day Practice Challenge Ends
- April 19-21: 100-Day Practice Challenge Skip Days
- April 20: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- April 22: Spring Recital, Suzuki Students 1:00-1:45, Traditional Students 2:00-2:45pm
- May 4: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- May 18: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- June 2: Last day of 2nd semester lessons
- June 3-9: Make-up classes offered, times TBA
Forms required for new students
Sign and bring to your first lesson.
Forms for returning students
Missing something? Sign and bring to your lesson.
Fill out and email to email@example.com at least 30 days before your last expected lesson.