Welcome to Student Resources!
We’re glad you’re part of our studio family, and we want you to make the most of your Mattix Music experience.
On this page, you’ll find lots of useful information you’ll need.
The 100-Day Practice Challenge is underway! Students practice everyday for the length of their lesson time to earn prizes along the
way and a trophy at the recital. Start and end the 10, 25 and 50-day challenges anytime. Good luck!
New software coming soon
Within the next month or so, we will be moving from MindBody to Wellness Living software. You’ll create a new login once you get an email announcing we’re live with the new system. Our hope is that the new system will be easier for parents to navigate and more family friendly. We’re also getting our own custom app!
Summer Registration Opens March 17th
We expect to be able to offer summer lesson times and registration as of March 17th. Check out our Summer Programs page to register for summer private lessons, group piano classes and Music Together® classes. Students who take private lessons during the summer get first choice at lesson times in the fall. Reserve your spot early!
- February 23: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- March 9: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- March 18-31: Miss Sharon’s lessons cancelled
- March 25-31: No lessons – Spring Break
- April 2-June 8: Music Together spring classes in session
- April 6: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- April 18: 100-Day Practice Challenge Ends
- April 19-21: 100-Day Practice Challenge Skip Days
- April 20: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- April 22: Spring Recital, Suzuki Students 1:00-1:45, Traditional Students 2:00-2:45pm
- May 4: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- May 18: Suzuki Group Class, 6:00-7:00pm
- June 2: Last day of 2nd semester lessons
- June 3-9: Make-up classes offered, times TBA
- June 11-August 18: Summer lessons and classes
- August 19-September 3: No lessons, schedule your fall lessons and classes!
- September 4: Fall lessons and classes begin
- November 11: Fall Recital – 1:00 Suzuki Students, 2:00pm Traditional Students
- November 20-25: No lessons – Thanksgiving Break
- December 15: Last day of 1st semester lessons
- December 16-22: Make-up classes offered, times TBA
- December 23-January 5: Winter Break
Forms required for new students
Sign and bring to your first lesson.
Forms for returning students
Missing something? Sign and bring to your lesson.
Fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days before your last expected lesson.