Welcome to Student Resources!
We’re glad you’re part of our studio family, and we want you to make the most of your Mattix Music experience.
On this page, you’ll find lots of useful information you’ll need.
Ending Second Semester…
Make-Up Week is December 17-23.
If you have an excused absence from first semester, you’ll receive a make-up lesson at your normally scheduled lesson time.
No Lessons December 24-January 4.
- August 1: Fall registration opens
- September 3: School year lessons begin
- October 31: Halloween – lessons usually rescheduled to the weekend
- November 17, 4:00: Fall Recital
- November 25-December 1: Thanksgiving Break – No Lessons
- December 2: Lessons resume
- December 8, 4:00: Holiday Singalong
- December 16: Last day of normally scheduled lessons
- December 17-23: 1st Semester Make-Up Week
- December 24-January 4: Winter Break – No Lessons
- January 5: Lessons resume
- February 9, 4:00 & 5:00: Winter Recital
- March 22-28: Spring Break – No Lessons
- March 29: Lessons resume
- May 3, 4:00 & 5:00 – Spring Recital
- May 25: Memorial Day – No Lessons
- June 1: Last day of normally scheduled lessons
- June 2-8: 2nd Semester Make-Up Week
Suzuki Group Classes
- Sunday, September 22, 4:00-5:30pm – Suzuki Parent Orientation
- Sunday, January 12, 4:00-5:30pm – Suzuki Parent Orientation
- Suzuki Group Classes meet on Fridays from September 27-May 8. Check the Suzuki Parent page for specific class schedules.
All recitals are held at the Christian Reformed Church of Western Springs. Students should practice bowing before and after their piece and wear dressy clothes. Plan on memorizing your music unless your teacher instructs otherwise.
Sunday, November 17th at 4:00 & 5:00pm
Sunday, February 9th at 4:00 & 5:00pm
Sunday, May 3rd at 4:00 & 5:00pm
Parents, please sign up for your recitals by logging into your student account and clicking on Book Now – Recitals.
ACH Payment Method Needed
Please add a checking account to your online profile for automatic payments. Watch the videos below for how to add an ACH account under the Billing tab.
Add ACH: Desktop Version
Add ACH: Mobile Version
Sign and bring to your first lesson.
Fill out and email to email@example.com at least 30 days before your last expected lesson.