Welcome to Student Resources!
We’re glad you’re part of our studio family, and we want you to make the most of your Mattix Music experience.
On this page, you’ll find lots of useful information you’ll need.
Register now for fall lesson times!
We can’t wait to see you back for more musical fun. Go to our Private Lesson information page to register after August 1st, 2019.
- August 1: Fall registration opens
- September 3: School year lessons begin
- October 31: Halloween – lessons usually rescheduled to the weekend
- November 17, 4:00: Fall Recital
- November 25-December 1: Thanksgiving Break – No Lessons
- December 2: Lessons resume
- December 8, 4:00: Holiday Singalong
- December 16: Last day of normally scheduled lessons
- December 17-23: 1st Semester Make-Up Week
- December 24-January 4: Winter Break – No Lessons
- January 5: Lessons resume
- February 9, 4:00: Winter Recital
- March 22-28: Spring Break – No Lessons
- March 29: Lessons resume
- May 3, 4:00 – Spring Recital
- May 25: Memorial Day – No Lessons
- June 1: Last day of normally scheduled lessons
- June 2-8: 2nd Semester Make-Up Week
Suzuki Group Classes
- Sunday, September 22, 4:00-5:30pm – Suzuki Parent Orientation
- Sunday, January 12, 4:00-5:30pm – Suzuki Parent Orientation
- Suzuki Group Classes meet on Fridays from September 27-May 8. Check the Suzuki Parent page for specific class schedules.
All recitals are held at the Christian Reformed Church of Western Springs. Students should practice bowing before and after their piece and wear dressy clothes. Plan on memorizing your music unless your teacher instructs otherwise.
Sign and bring to your first lesson.
Fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days before your last expected lesson.